This page describes how to download and install the SSH Secure Shell Client
- Download the file sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9. Save it to an easily accessible place (your Windows desktop is a good choice).
- Start the installation by double-clicking on sshsecureshellclient-3.2.9.exe in Windows Explorer.
- When the installation is complete, double click on the Desktop Icon to start the program.
- Go the the file menu and select Connect.
- Enter the host name: ssg.vrdc.cornell.edu.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password, when prompted.