In July 2013, the Cornell Economics Department created a new compute cluster. These pages describe the process to administer projects on the cluster, create accounts, access the cluster the first time and on subsequent occassions, and how to transfer data between the cluster, workstations, and other on-campus and off-campus compute resources.
- Step 1: Requesting an ECCO account
- Step 2: First login
- Step 3: Getting your data on and off ECCO
- Step 4: Using ECCO
- Step 5: Monitor your ECCO jobs
- Step 6: Getting your data onto the XSEDE compute resource
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) on ECCO, VirtualRDC, SDS, and SSG
- What computing resources are available at the Economics Department
To start, go to the "Requesting an ECCO account" page.